////

Season Opener, BCS XI v BKFC Postponed

Our rematch with BKFC was rained out, and James is working on finding another time and place for us to play. Hopefully we'll have that info soon.

This week we have training on Wednesday instead of Tuesday so we can distribute uniforms that will be arriving tomorrow morning.

Which means we'll have real uniforms to wear for our first home game. We're still looking for a good sponsor that will help us afford to get the crest on the jersey along with their logo, and cover some of our other expenses. If you have contacts or ideas, let me know.


We support:




NonLeague America


Interested in partnering with BCS XI, or simply donating to the team?


Contact us for options. This ad space could be yours.

Following us on Google+